Black Hat SEO Training – Tuesday 22nd January 2013
Next Course: Brisbane, Australia Tuesday 22nd January 2013
This one day intensive course is designed to train each student to understand, and if they choose, apply the latest black hat search engine optimisation techniques. These techniques are considered “Black Hat” by many web masters and SEO professionals as they fall outside most search engine guidelines.
Black Hat SEO is not illegal, immoral and will not contribute to global warming or make you fat.
In fact it’s probably the most fun you can have with your clothes on. It can also yield very impressive search engine results in a short time for very little cost.
Lots of businesses and global brands use black hat techniques every day to make truckloads of cash without a sliver of guilt. These are big brands, I mean really BIG BRANDS.
Remember … Google is not the internet and the Google Webmaster Guidelines are just that … guidelines. One way to think of Black Hat SEO is as White Hat SEO, but faster, easier and heaps more fun.
Disclaimer (that the lawyers insisted on): We do not encourage people to use these techniques and only offer this course to increase knowledge in an increasingly competitive field. What the students do with this knowledge is up to them.
All students are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and legal waiver before being allowed on the course. Students will remain anonymous and be allocated a pseudonym for the duration of the course. Students are encouraged not to reveal their real name or the name of their employer or business. The course is conducted by Mr Purple. Mr Purple has done a ton of creative marketing stuff online and offline apart from that, the answer to any of your questions about Mr Purple is: “no comment“.
Note that we do not publicly offer Black Hat SEO Services of any kind or use detectable Black Hat techniques on our own primary web sites or on clients’ sites.
We do, however, have several “experimental” sites that we use for testing and research. Each student on this course will get their own “experimental research” site with unique domain name and hosting as part of the training package.
These demo web sites will also include some dark and evil modules that do things like automatically generate content, automatically translate content to 34 langauages, change content on the fly to minimise the duplicate content penalty, generate free incoming links, hijack keywords, change keywords, send tweets to Twitter on auto-pilot and insert web page content straight into the heart of the Google index.
They will also get access to the Black Hat SEO Uni Wiki which is a password protected web site running Mediawiki software.
Think of it as Wikipedia for black hat knowledge. All Powerpoint slides used during the course, plus a bunch of other useful information will be available from this Wiki. This Wiki is constantly updated with new content that you will have access to for a 6 month period after having done the training.
Without giving too much away to your competitors and the White Hat do-gooders, after completing our Black Hat SEO training course attendees will be able to:
- Find and register throw-away domain names
- Sabotage your competitor’s search engine rankings to clear the way for your results
- Find and register little known lapsed domains that can’t be traced back to you
- Buy cheap and reliable web hosting with all the services you really need
- Use the awesome power of sub-domain keyword targeting
- Set up web sites with quality automatically generated content and link building capabilities
- Build and feed your own Twitter Farm
- Spin content in 80% less time by focusing on the stuff Google really cares about when it comes to duplicate content
- Set up 302 redirects to leech PageRank from authority domains
- Glue your site content together with RSS feeds
- Magnify the power of your existing incoming links with the click of your mouse
- Firewall your important money sites from your black sites
- Use dice theory to randomise link profiles to avoid detection
- Hijack keywords in blog content
- Understand IP and user agent redirection
- Create sock-puppet Google Map entries in any major city in the world
- Join inexpensive link and article distribution networks
At the beginning of the course you will review the fundamentals of white hat SEO to fill in any gaps before delving into the bowels of the dark side.
WARNING: This is not a course for the squeamish, or do-gooder White Hat Google fan boys and girls. If you have any doubts at all, please do not attend. Seriously, this stuff is extremely powerful and in the wrong hands could break the internet.
If, on the other hand, you want to crush, kill and destroy your competitors in the search engine rankings and grind their pitiful White Hat SEO attempts into the dirt with the heel of your big black boot …